Welcome to NAB Equipment
NAB Equipment buys and sells Micros POS (point of sale) Workstation systems and Micros printers. We
disassemble, wash, repair, refurbish, paint and reassemble all Micros equipment in good working order.
NAB Equipment is a family-owned business located outside of Glen Allen, VA. Joe Briles, founder, started this
Micros POS business in his garage in 2001 and it now resides in a 3,000 square foot warehouse facility. This
warehouse houses literally thousands of Micros POS Workstations, Micros Printers, and Micros parts.
In most cases, we offer same day shipping through UPS. Acceptable payment methods include prepayment
by check, COD, and PayPal. You can pay with a credit card through PayPal after we send a money request
to your e-mail address. When contacting us please include your address, phone number and fax number.
Our Micros POS Workstation inventory is always changing, so please call for availability. We usually have
most systems and Micros POS printers in stock, for example:
Micros 1700 system
Micros 2400 system
Micros 2700 system
Micros 3700 system
Micros 8700 system
Micros 9700 system
Micros Eclipse PC Workstation
If you do not see a Micros POS item you need on our price list, please contact us so we can try to locate it
for you. All powered POS equipment ships with a power cable, IDN cable and a power supply if required.
If you would like, you can fax or e-mail us an order. We need a phone number with all orders for confirmation.
Orders are shipped only after verbal confirmation.
Determining Your Micros POS System Information To Print these Micros POS instructions click here.
1. Go to your Micros POS system (2700) and put your key in the front lock. Turn it to the right.
2. Now turn the power off in the back and hold down the [ENTER] key while turning back on. The Micros POS system
diagnostics should come up on the screen.
3. Release the [ENTER] key and press it again one time. All of the information about your Micros POS system will appear.
4. Under "System Information": The second row down might say "2700 HMS 5.03", the third row down might say "1024 APP
Processor 80286". These are the rows we will need information from. Please write this system information down.
5. Turn the Micros POS system off
6. Turn your Micros POS system back on while holding the [CLEAR] key down and you will be back where you started.
Wanted to buy!
Micros UWS 4's .............. Micros Net CC
Micros UW 5's.................. Micros UWS 4 Stands
,,,,,,,,,, *We do not buy Micros Software